martedì 6 agosto 2013

It's time to celebrate ! It's time to Holiday !

Domenica 4 agosto. 
Traguardo raggiunto. 
Ultima domenica di lavoro. Ultima domenica milanese.
Dopo un luglio e agosto, 'afosamente' infiniti 
per una "donna di mare" come me, domani si parte!
Benvenuta Estate. Benvenute Ferie!
Mare, sole, relax, musica, happy hour, serate, divertimento.. I'm Coming!
Pronti.Partenza e Via.
Dal prossimo weekend, un pò per piacere e con un pizzico di vendetta, 
vi perseguiterò miei cari amici; al via con mille foto, fotine e fotacce di spiagge, albe, tramonti, buongiorno e buonanotte agli orari più impossibili e immaginari.
 L'idea è quella di rendere tutti un pò partecipi che IO sono in vacanza e chissà, 
magari voi, poveri umani lavoratori, no!ma non vi biasimo..so quel che si prova; 
un mix tra invidia, odio, sfigataggine ti percuote tutto il corpo fino all'ultimo nervo?! Aimè, so quel che si prova; è successo anche a me fino a qualche ora fa; che dire,vi sono estremamente vicini....col pensiero!

4th August, it's Sunday. The Last Sunday work, the last Sunday in Milan.
After a July and August, as if to say, so "hottiest" for 
a "sea woman" like me, tomorrow I'll go away!
Welcome to Summer. Welcome Holidays!
Sea, sun, relax, music, happy hour, parties, fun .. I'm Coming!
1.2.3.GO!
From next weekend, with a little bit of pleasure and with a little bit of revenge, I will pursue my dear friends; starting with a thousand photos of beaches, sunrises, sunsets, good morning and good night at the times most impossible and imaginary. The idea is to make everyone a little share of the idea that I'm on vacation and who knows, maybe you poor human workers, no, but do not blame you, I know what it feels like, a mix of envy, hatred, sfigataggine describe that maybe it's not enough! Alas, it happened to me so far and I must say, you are extremely close in thought ....!




Dress Vanilla London
Jacket My Ass
Belt MSGM
Shoes Claude

Phrase of the day:
"A party without CAKE is just a Meeting"
A special thanks to Mum of our lovable Birthdays Girl, Ilenia.
Happy B^Day !


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento